The Construction practice group represents public and private owners, contractors, subcontractors, and design professionals in a broad range of pre-litigation, litigation, and risk management matters related to commercial and residential construction.
Commercial and Residential Construction
Our attorneys have successfully represented clients in transactions and claims including:
- Construction defects
- Schedule delay, disruption, and acceleration
- Mechanic’s liens, stop notices and bonds
- Insurance coverage
- Construction risk management
We handle all aspects of the claims process, starting before any formal dispute resolution process commences and through and including mediation, arbitration, and court and jury trials up to the Court of Appeal and California Supreme Court. We have handled claims involving residential construction, mixed-use projects, commercial and industrial.
- Associate Anna Bernstein Joins Donahue Fitzgerald
- Senior Counsel Diea D. Schum Joins Donahue Fitzgerald
- Donahue Fitzgerald Attorneys Named 2021 Super Lawyers
- Donahue Fitzgerald Attorneys Named 2020 Super Lawyers
- Donahue Fitzgerald Attorneys Named 2018 Super Lawyers
- Senior Litigation Associate, Jesse B. McKeithen Joins the Firm’s Oakland Office