Denae Budde Partner (925) 953-6396 firstname.lastname@example.org Download vCard LinkedInDownload Bio
Denae’s practice emphasizes real estate and business transactions and effective and efficient resolutions of litigation matters. Having tried over fifty cases to verdict uniquely equips her in drafting agreements so that they are self-executing to avoid disputes in the future. If a dispute cannot be resolved, Denae is adept in the courtroom.
Denae represents clients in the financing, acquisition, leasing, and disposition of real estate assets. She also assists clients in the formation, structuring and dissolution of business entities. She acts as outside general counsel for several small businesses as well.
Her trial experience assists her in counseling clients in litigation matters where she focuses on the client’s goals to provide clear and concise counsel to her clients along with advising the potential cost and consequences of certain decisions. Whether negotiating and drafting real estate agreements business contracts, or handling a litigation case, Denae evaluates the client’s goals to provide the most efficient options.
Clients rely on Denae for her transactional and litigation expertise and also seek her advice as outside general counsel.
She holds a B.A. from University of California, Los Angeles, a M.Ed. from University of California, Los Angeles, and a J.D. from Santa Clara University Law School.
In her free time, she enjoys bare boat sailing and scuba diving.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Member, Real Estate, Business, and Women's Sections, Contra Costa County Bar Association
- Board Member, Contra Costa County Chapter, Robert G. McGrath Inn of Court
- Former Member, Board of Directors, CCCBA
- Former Affiliate Governor, Board of California Women Lawyers
- Past President, Contra Costa County Women’s Section
- Former Member, Insurance Law Committee and Women in the Law Committee , Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Awarded, AV® Preeminent™ peer-review rated, AV® Preeminent™ peer-review rated, Martindale-Hubbell™
- Named, Northern California Super Lawyers, Super Lawyers, 2018-present
Past Speaking Engagements
- How to Help Your Children Own a Home the Right Way with Denae Budde, Absolute Trust Counsel Podcast, April 20, 2022
- Litigating Contract Surety Bond & Fidelity Claims, American Conference Institute, October 2012
- Leasing Pitfalls
- How to Start a Law Practice
- The Pros and Pitfalls of Binding Contractual Arbitration in California
- What’s Your Fiduciary Duty – A Comparison of Partnerships, LLCs, Corporations and Board Members