Kathrin R. Dimas Partner (925) 746-7770 firstname.lastname@example.org Download vCard LinkedInDownload Bio
Kathrin R. Dimas is a partner at Donahue Fitzgerald LLP and a member of the firm’s Business, Corporate, and Real Estate practice groups. Her practice focuses on a broad variety of corporate, business, and real estate matters, including:
- business formations and dissolutions
- mergers and acquisition
- restructurings, mergers and conversions
- private security offerings
- corporate governance and operational issues
- commercial contracts
- real estate purchase, sale and financing transactions
- commercial, industrial, office and retail leasing
- homeowners association and neighbor disputes
Kathrin’s business and corporate clients have ranged from individuals and start-ups to emerging companies and multinational corporations, and she has advised commercial tenants and landlords, lenders, real estate developers, property managers, and homeowners association members in real estate matters.
Kathrin received her business law degree from Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich in Germany, and obtained her masters of law degree (LL.M.) in Transnational Business Practice from the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, in Sacramento, California. During law school she worked as a legal research assistant at the university’s civil law library and as a judicial extern at the Superior Court in and for the County of Altötting. While attending McGeorge School of Law, she served as the LL.M. representative on the International Studies Committee and was a member of McGeorge’s International Law Society.
Kathrin is fluent in English and German. She is listed in the San Francisco German Consulate General referral list of Northern California German-speaking attorneys. She is a member of both the New York and the California State Bar.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Member, Contra Costa County Bar Association
- Does COVID-19 Excuse Performance Under Your Contract?, March 31, 2020
- Donahue Fitzgerald Elects Three New Partners, January 6, 2020
- Donahue Fitzgerald Ranked in Top Tier of 2020 “Best Law Firms”
- Donahue Fitzgerald Advises The Speech Pathology Group in its Partnership with Ridgemont Equity Partners, AP News, April 18, 2019
- Donahue Fitzgerald Ranked in Top Tier of 2019 “Best Law Firms”
- Donahue Fitzgerald Ranked in Top Tier of 2018 “Best Law Firms”
- Donahue Fitzgerald Ranked In Top Tier of 2017 “Best Law Firms”
- Donahue Fitzgerald Honored to Present Award to Maximum Games