Jesse B. McKeithen Associate (510) 451-3300 firstname.lastname@example.org Download vCard LinkedInDownload Bio
Jesse B. McKeithen is an associate with a focus on construction, real estate, intellectual property, and business litigation. He has assisted Fortune 500 and privately held companies as well as individual clients from a variety of sectors, such as technology, energy, transportation, healthcare, real estate, and construction, through all stages of litigation including pre-trial discovery, hearings, law and motion, trial preparation, appeals, mediation, and settlement. Jesse has experience in unfair competition and antitrust matters, multi-district class action litigation, government investigations, and complex commercial litigation cases.
Prior to joining the firm, Jesse was an associate in the Litigation and Trial Department at Latham & Watkins in San Francisco where he was also a member of the firm’s Recruiting Committee. While at Latham, Jesse was part of the team that secured dismissal on behalf of Oracle Corporation of a class action lawsuit brought by former employees alleging no-poach agreements in the tech industry, which was selected as one of the Top Defense Verdicts in California in 2016 by the Daily Journal. Outside of work, Jesse enjoys trail running, gardening, and rooting for Bay Area sports teams.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Chairperson of the Board of Directors, Camps in Common (operators of Oakland Feather River Camp), 2018-present
- Vice Chair, Camps in Common (operators of Oakland Feather River Camp), 2016-2018
- Leadership Council, Ace Kids Golf, 2018-present
- Leadership Oakland Class of 2019, Oakland Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce, 2018-present
- Member, Oakland Rotary Club
- Member, SPUR
- Member, Alameda County Bar Association
- Member, Lake Merritt Joggers and Striders
- Volunteer Attorney, UC Hastings Startup Legal Garage, 2018-present