Jesse B. McKeithen Partner (510) 451-3300 firstname.lastname@example.org Download vCard LinkedInDownload Bio
Jesse B. McKeithen is a litigation and business partner who represents companies and executives across a wide range of sectors, including software and technology, consumer packaged goods, real estate, hospitality, and music and entertainment. He has experience with antitrust investigations and litigation, post-closing M&A disputes, multi-district class action lawsuits, copyright infringement and trademark matters, and real estate transactions and disputes. Jesse also serves as outside general counsel for various Bay Area companies working with his colleagues to provide comprehensive transactional and litigation expertise and advice.
Prior to joining the firm, Jesse was a member of the Antitrust and Competition Practice Group at Latham & Watkins in San Francisco. While at Latham, Jesse was part of the team that secured dismissal on behalf of Oracle Corporation of a class action lawsuit brought by former employees alleging no-poach agreements in the tech industry. The lawsuit was selected as one of the Top Defense Verdicts in California in 2016 by the Daily Journal.
Jesse received his law degree from the UCLA School of Law and graduated with honors from Princeton University with an A.B. in Public Policy from the Princeton School of Public and International Affairs.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Board of Directors, Oakland Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce, 2022-present
- Co-founder, East Bay Trusted Professionals, 2022-present
- Board of Directors (including Board Chairperson), Oakland Feather River Camp, 2016-2022
- Leadership Council, Oakland Ace Kids Golf, 2018-2022
- Leadership Oakland Class of 2019, Oakland Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce, 2018-2019
- Member, SPUR
- Member, Alameda County Bar Association
- Volunteer Attorney, UC Law SF Startup Legal Garage, 2018