Jesse B. McKeithen Partner (510) 451-3300 email@example.com Download vCard LinkedInDownload Bio
Jesse B. McKeithen is a litigation partner who represents corporate and individual clients in a variety of sectors, including technology, consumer packaged goods, energy, transportation, media, real estate, and construction. He has experience with antitrust investigations and litigation, post-closing M & A investigations, complex commercial litigation, multi-district class action lawsuits, copyright infringement matters, and real estate and construction disputes.
Jesse graduated with honors from Princeton University and received his law degree from the UCLA School of Law. He is also active in the Oakland community. Jesse sits on the Board of Directors for Oakland Feather River Camp and the Leadership Council for Oakland Park and Recreation’s Ace Kids Golf program.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Chairperson of the Board of Directors, Camps in Common/Oakland Feather River Camp, 2018-present
- Board of Directors, Camps in Common/Oakland Feather River Camp, 2016-2018
- Leadership Council, Ace Kids Golf, OPRYD, 2018-present
- Leadership Oakland Class of 2019, Oakland Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce, 2018-2019
- Co-Chairperson, Leaders in Motion Committee, Rotary Club of Oakland #3, 2019-present
- Member, Rotary Club of Oakland #3
- Member, SPUR
- Member, Alameda County Bar Association
- Volunteer Attorney, UC Hastings Startup Legal Garage, 2018