Making A Difference with Sheetal Ohri Radio Talk Show
Donahue Fitzgerald will be a guest speaker on Making A Difference with Sheetal Ohri on Bolly92.3FM this Sunday, March 10th, at 9:30 AM. We will discuss employment-related issues such as:
- New laws enacted in the wake of the #metoo movement;
- The independent contractor v. employee Supreme Court case Dynamex that came out last year;
- How local government is getting into the mix with laws;
- Reporting time pay required when employees are required to call in to find out if they should come to work our not;
- Pay equity laws and new rules for interviewing.
If you missed the live show, you can listen to the program on Bolly92.3FM’s website.