Employment Practices & Policies That Can Trigger Litigation; Avoiding Lawsuits By Former & Current Employees
Please join Donahue Fitzgerald for a complimentary breakfast seminar on employment law topics. Employment Law Partner, Andrew Shalauta, will be presenting on the following topics:
- Handling leave of absence, accommodation and return to work issues;
- Accurate timekeeping, off the clock policies and wage statement compliance;
- Representative actions under PAGA (Private Attorney General Act), how can one employee sue for everyone else without a class action;
- Exempt/Non-Exempt employees
- Independent Contractors vs. Employees
Registration/ Breakfast: 7:30 – 8 AM
Program: 8 – 9:30 AM
Please RSVP by October 25, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org
The program is complimentary. Advanced registration is required as seating is limited.
SPHR/PHR certifications are pending approval.