CCCEAC 2020 Employment Law News & Update
2019 was a record-setting year for legislative changes affecting California employers. Many of the changes will dramatically affect almost every California employer, from small mom-and-pops to large publicly-traded corporations.
Join Donahue Fitzgerald LLP employment attorneys Yen Chau and Jonathan Wong for a review of the most important legislative changes affecting employers this year, including
- new guidelines that will make every employer rethink how it uses consultants and contractors
- the new deadline, longest in the nation, for employees to file discrimination claims
- restrictions on what employers can include in employee contracts – even current contracts may be affected
- new regulations on breastfeeding, hairstyles, mandatory employee training, injury reporting, and pay
- up-to-the-minute briefings on current court cases challenging these new laws
This program is part of the monthly seminar breakfast series hosted by The Contra Costa County Employer Advisory Council in partnership with the Employment Development Department.
Please use this link to register.