Donahue Fitzgerald, LLP is seeking a junior to mid-level associate attorney for our Litigation practice. The position will work with a team of attorneys on highly challenging and interesting legal assignments. This position can work from our Oakland, Larkspur or Walnut Creek office.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Up to 4 years of litigation experience
- Excellent research skills
- Experience taking and defending depositions
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Must be a self-starter with superior organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple assignments independently
The ideal candidate also will have strong academic credentials. Must be admitted and a member in good standing of the California Bar.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established firm that offers interesting work, great prospects, a collaborative working environment, and competitive benefits. Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, writing sample, and salary requirements to email@example.com, and please reference Litigation Attorney in the subject line of your e-mail.
Principals only. No agency submissions please.
Donahue Fitzgerald is an Equal Opportunity Employer.