Donahue Fitzgerald, LLP is seeking an associate attorney for our Litigation practice in our Oakland office. The position will provide hands on support for highly challenging and interesting legal assignments. This position will support multiple attorneys.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of complex litigation experience, preferably in real estate and construction
- Prior experience with document preparation and review
- Strong deposition and motion experience
- Develop, manage and execute litigation strategies and tactical decision- making at various stages of litigation, including management of complex multi-party discovery and client management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Must be a self-starter with superior organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple assignments
The ideal candidate also will have strong academic credentials from a top law school. Must be admitted and a member in good standing of the California Bar.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established firm that offers interesting work, great prospects, a collaborative working environment, and competitive benefits. Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com. Please reference Litigation Attorney in the subject line of your e-mail.
DF LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Donahue Fitzgerald, LLP will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code, Article 49, and Administrative Code, Article 12