Samantha S. Tran Associate (510) 451-3300 email@example.com Download vCard LinkedInDownload Bio
Samantha Tran is an associate attorney with a focus on intellectual property and franchise law. She advises clients on various aspects of each, including:
- Copyright, trademark and licensing agreements
- Copyright and trademark registration
- Software copyright enforcement
- Franchise agreement review
During law school, she worked at Perkins Coie where she worked on patent applications and other USPTO filings. She also previously worked at the Port of Oakland as the Legal Intern to the Port Attorney.
Prior to joining Donahue Fitzgerald, she worked at California Lawyers for the Arts as a Senior Law Fellow. She worked with creative artists, independent inventors, national law firms and corporate in-house legal teams on a myriad of pro bono art related matters.
Since 2012, she has provided local artists, and musicians legal assistance through educational workshops and pro bono clinics.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Member, California Lawyers for the Arts, 2017-present
- Why Music Matters In Our Professional Space During COVID-19, The Bar Association of San Francisco, Legal by the Bay, June 5, 2020
- Associate Samantha Tran Joins Donahue Fitzgerald
Recent Speaking Engagements
April 11, 2019 | San Francisco, CA
Diversity Panel: Spectrum of Opportunities
Golden Gate University La Raza Law Student Association