Michelle E. Hernandez Associate 510-451-3300 firstname.lastname@example.org Download vCard LinkedInDownload Bio
Michelle Hernandez is a member of the firm’s Business and Corporate, Nonprofit, and Real Estate practice groups. She advises clients on various aspects of each, including:
- Corporate formation, governance, and compliance for small businesses and start-up companies
- Private securities offerings
- Incentive compensation plans
- Commercial contracts
- Corporate conversions and restructurings
- Nonprofit operational matters
- Commercial Real Estate
While attending law school, Michelle was a student honors intern with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, a legal intern with the Energy and Telecommunications Team of the San Francisco City Attorney’s Office, and a legal intern with the Clorox Company’s international in-house legal team located in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Further, she was a student associate with the U.C. Hastings Startup Legal Garage, a program which assists local entrepreneurs with the formation and operation of start-up companies.
She also served as a submissions editor for the Hastings International and Comparative Law Review and a research assistant for Professor Joel Paul, contributing to the research for his most recent book, “Without Precedent: Chief Justice John Marshall and His Times.” As a member of moot court, Michelle received an honorable mention award for best brief.
Michelle is fluent in English and Spanish.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Member, State Bar of California
- Member, Alameda County Bar Association, 2018-Present
- Member, Association of Latino Professionals for America, 2017-Present
- Volunteer, Community Legal Assistance Saturday Program, 2017-Present
- Recipient, CALI Excellence for the Future Award – International Trade Law and Policy
- Recipient, Recognition for Outstanding Achievement in Pro Bono