Lorin B. Bender Senior Counsel (925) 746-7770 firstname.lastname@example.org Download vCard LinkedInDownload Bio
Lorin B. Bender is a member of the firm’s Trusts and Estates practice group and specializes in estate planning, trust administration and trust and estate litigation. She works with individuals and families to craft cohesive estate plans to maximize wealth and minimize potential taxation while carrying out the clients’ desires. She also represents trustees and beneficiaries in disputes arising in the administration of trusts and wills, including disputes as to the interpretation of trust provisions, trust contests, entitlement to distributions and claims for breach of fiduciary duties.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Member, State Bar of California
- Member, Alameda County Bar Association
- Member, Contra Costa County Bar Association
- Recipient, Order of the Coif, Loyola Law School
- An Estate Planner’s Guide to Family Law Presumptions, California Trusts and Estates Quarterly, California Lawyers Association Trusts and Estates Section, 24, 4, 2018