Elizabeth M. Hollis Associate (510) 451-3300 firstname.lastname@example.org Download vCard LinkedInDownload Bio
Elizabeth M. Hollis is a member of the firm’s Trust and Estates practice group. She represents clients on estate planning, trust administration, and probate law matters. Elizabeth’s practice primarily focuses on strategic estate and tax planning, with the goal of preserving wealth for clients and their families. She advises clients regarding sophisticated family wealth transfers, including sales to Intentionally Defective Grantor Trusts (IDGTs), Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts (GRATs), Charitable Remainder Trusts (CRTs), Qualified Personal Residence Trusts (QPRTs), Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts (ILITs), and Generation Skipping transfer Trusts (GST).
In addition, Elizabeth provides counseling on the structuring and formation of real estate and business entities. Her business practice also consists of contract and lease review and corporate conversions and restructuring.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Member, Estates and Trusts Section, San Francisco County Bar Association, 2015-present
- 2015 - present, Estates and Trusts Section, Alameda County Bar Association, 2018-present
- Member, Tax Practice, Real Property, and Estates and Trusts Section, State Bar of California, 2013-present
- Emery Scholar
- CALI Award Recipient
- Donahue Fitzgerald Ranked in Top Tier of 2021 “Best Law Firms”
- Donahue Fitzgerald Ranked in Top Tier of 2020 “Best Law Firms”
- Business Succession Considerations Under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017, The North Bay Business Journal, 2019 Legal and Accounting Guide
- Associate Elizabeth M. Hollis Joins Donahue Fitzgerald