Elizabeth M. Engh Partner (925) 746-7770 email@example.com Download vCard LinkedInDownload Bio
Liz is a partner at Donahue Fitzgerald with over 35 years of experience practicing law. Her practice specializes in estate planning, trusts, administration, and tax issues. Elizabeth is a certified specialist in estate planning, trust and probate law by the California Board of Legal Specialization, State Bar of California.
A main component of Liz’s practice involves counseling clients on wealth preservation. In particular, she is a sought after advisor on the transmission of wealth, protection of assets, minimizing estate and gift taxes, Prop 13 preservation of low assessed values, minimizing income taxation of the family group, as well as the transfer of business ownership to multi-generational family members
Liz is a frequent lecturer to professional development groups and also engages in addressing the general public regarding estate and tax matters. Additionally, she has lectured annually for the Continuing Education of the Bar on ongoing legal changes respecting estate planning and trust administration. Liz is a current member of TEXCOM, the Trusts and Estates Executive Committee of the California Lawyers Association (formerly a Section of the State Bar of California) and she is a past chair of the Alameda County Bar’s Estate Planning.
Before joining the firm in March of 2012, Liz was a partner at Wendel Rosen Black and Dean, LLP and prior to its merger with Wendel Rosen, a partner at Aiken, Kramer & Cummings.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Past Chair, Estate Planning Section, Alameda County Bar Association
- Member, Estate Planning Section of the California, East Bay Trusts and Estate Lawyers
- Member, Mount Diablo Estate Planning Council
- Certified Specialist, Estate Planning, Trust, and Probate Law, California Board of Legal Specialization, State Bar of California
- Awarded, AV® Preeminent™ (5.0 out of 5) peer-review rated, Martindale-Hubbell™
- Perennial, Super Lawyer