Elizabeth M. Engh Of Counsel (925) 746-7770 firstname.lastname@example.org Download vCard LinkedInDownload Bio
Liz is Of Counsel at Donahue Fitzgerald with over 35 years of experience practicing law. Her practice focuses on estate planning, trusts, administration, and tax issues.
A main component of Liz’s practice involves counseling clients on wealth preservation. In particular, she is a sought after advisor on the transmission of wealth, protection of assets, minimizing estate and gift taxes, Prop 13 preservation of low assessed values, minimizing income taxation of the family group, as well as the transfer of business ownership to multi-generational family members
Liz is a frequent lecturer to professional development groups and also engages in addressing the general public regarding estate and tax matters. Additionally, she has lectured annually for the Continuing Education of the Bar on ongoing legal changes respecting estate planning and trust administration. Liz is a current member of TEXCOM, the Trusts and Estates Executive Committee of the California Lawyers Association (formerly a Section of the State Bar of California) and she is a past chair of the Alameda County Bar’s Estate Planning.
Before joining the firm in March of 2012, Liz was a partner at Wendel Rosen Black and Dean, LLP and prior to its merger with Wendel Rosen, a partner at Aiken, Kramer & Cummings.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Past Chair, Estate Planning Section, Alameda County Bar Association
- Member, Estate Planning Section of the California, East Bay Trusts and Estate Lawyers
- Member, Mount Diablo Estate Planning Council
- Awarded, AV® Preeminent™ (5.0 out of 5) peer-review rated, Martindale-Hubbell™
- Perennial, Super Lawyer
- Donahue Fitzgerald Attorneys Named 2023 Super Lawyers
- Donahue Fitzgerald Attorneys Named 2022 Super Lawyers
- Donahue Fitzgerald Attorneys Named 2021 Super Lawyers
- Donahue Fitzgerald Attorneys Named 2020 Super Lawyers
- Donahue Fitzgerald Attorneys Named 2019 Super Lawyers
- Donahue Fitzgerald Attorneys Named 2018 Super Lawyers