Daniel H. Senter Associate 510-451-3300 email@example.com Download vCard LinkedInDownload Bio
Daniel Senter represents a variety of individual and corporate clients, with an emphasis on intellectual property, music and entertainment, and general business law. Primary areas of his practice include:
- Intellectual property, entertainment, and business contracts
- Copyright filings and enforcement
- Broadcast, webcast, and podcast counseling
- Trademark filings – domestic and international
- Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB) proceedings
- Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy (UDRP) proceedings
- IP and general business litigation
Since 2012, Daniel has provided pro bono legal assistance to local artists as a panel attorney with the California Lawyers for the Arts. He also volunteers with The Bay Bridged, a music and arts events organization, where he produces concerts and writes music reviews.
Prior to joining Donahue Fitzgerald, Daniel worked at another Bay Area law firm, where his practice included copyright and trademark counseling, as well as state and federal court litigation. Prior to that, he worked in juvenile public defense in Alameda County.
During law school, Daniel clerked in the office of Commissioner Jonathan Adelstein at the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), where he addressed communications and Internet legal issues. He also served as an editor of the Los Angeles Public Interest Law Journal, was a quarter-finalist in the Hale Moot Court Honors Program, and was a clinical participant in the Intellectual Property and Technology Law Clinic.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Member, Copyright Society
- Member, California Lawyers for the Arts
- Named, Outstanding Young Lawyer, National Association of Counsel for Children, 2014
- Awarded, Jefferson Award, CBS, 2013
- Awarded, Irmas Fellowship, USC Gould School of Law, 2010