Bruce S. Eads Senior Counsel (510) 451-3300 email@example.com Download vCard LinkedInDownload Bio
Bruce S. Eads focuses on commercial litigation, commercial collection, and enforcement of rights in copyrights, trademarks, and licensing agreements. Bruce’s clients include software and technology companies, retailers, and other diverse businesses. He has handled cases for some of the firm’s major clients, including Autodesk, Inc., Software & Information Industry Association, Sitecore USA, Inc., and Dyson Technology Limited.
Bruce has worked on a variety of software copyright enforcement cases, negotiating the recovery of tens of millions of dollars on behalf of the firm’s clients, including Autodesk, Inc. and the Software & Information Industry Association. He also actively engages in protecting the trademark rights of clients such as Autodesk, Inc.
Prior to law school, Bruce worked as a manufacturer’s sales representative for some of the premier manufacturers in the sporting goods, retail, and outdoor products industries. He has been actively engaged in community-based volunteer activities including conducting monthly debtor-assistance clinics through the East Bay Community Law Center to counsel indigent Alameda County residents.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Member, Alameda County Bar Association
- Former Board Member, Alameda County Bar Association
- Former Member, Judicial Analysis Evaluations Committee, Alameda County Bar Association
- Honorary Member, Order of Coif, University of California College of the Law, San Francisco
- Named, Volunteer of the Year, Volunteer Legal Services
- Corporation, Alameda County Bar Association
- Named, Mentor of the Year, Alameda County Bar Association