Anthony Rascón Associate (510) 451-3300 email@example.com Download vCard LinkedInDownload Bio
Anthony Rascón is a member of the firm’s Business and Corporate, and Intellectual Property practice groups. He advises clients on various aspects of each, including:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Incentive compensation plans
- Private securities offerings
- Corporate conversions and restructurings
- Review, negotiate, and draft business agreements
- Indemnification and Limitation of Liability issues
- Commercial real-estate transactions
- Domain name enforcement (cybersquatting)
- Trademark prosecution, enforcement, and defense
- Copyright prosecution, enforcement, and defense
- License agreements
While attending law school, Anthony was the Co-President of La Raza Law Student Association, where he orchestrated many influential events for Latino/a law students, and for the next generation of aspiring lawyers. On top of his passion for his Latino/a community, he also excelled academically: finalist for the Hispanic National Bar Association Moot Court competition and recipient of the highly coveted LCLD (Leadership Council on Legal Diversity) Scholars Program that unites top law students from across the country. Further, Anthony was a legal intern at Wells Fargo’s in-house legal team in San Francisco and externed for the Honorable Daniel Flores in the Superior Court of San Francisco, Appellate Division.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Anthony worked as a paralegal at Pillsbury Winthrop’s Trademark department.
Anthony is fluent in English and Spanish.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Mentor, Diversity Legal Pipeline, Centro Legal de La Raza, 2020-present
- Member, East Bay La Raza Lawyers Association, 2021-present
- Member, San Francisco La Raza Lawyers Association, 2021-present
- Co-President, La Raza Law Student Association, 2019-2020
- Co-Host, National Latino Law Student Association Conference, 2020
- UC Hastings La Raza Co-Hosts NLLSA Conference, UC Hastings Law San Francisco, March 2, 2020